Welcome. This is a blog for Michael Shane Welsh and Welsh Law, LLC, serving clients all over Georgia. You can find more information about us at www.michaelshanewelsh.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Michael has helped clients in twenty-six Georgia counties, and in Atlanta, Macon, Augusta, and Savannah.
Michael's practice focuses on Mediation and Arbitration (schedule a mediation) and on resolving Tax Disputes. His law practice focuses on Family Law, in divorce, custody and child support, in business litigation, and in real estate litigation. We have been solving legal problems for individuals, families, and businesses in State and Federal Courts since 1993.
His 26 years of courtroom work includes the following types of cases:
100 Bench and Jury Trials/100+ Mediations and Arbitrations
- Divorce Custody Modification
- Guardianship, Probate, Estate and Trust Litigation
- Railroad collision and trauma
- FELA workplace injury
- Personal injury
- Mass Tort Drug and Asbestos
- Contract disputes
- Commercial Litigation
- Condemnation and Adverse Possession
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Bankruptcy Adverse Claim Litigation
- Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
- Executive Compensation
- Worker’s Compensation
- Medical Malpractice and Professional Malpractice
Michael also teaches and gives talks on overcoming the fear of public speaking, and he is the author of a forthcoming book titled "Overcoming Fear".
How can we help you?