Welcome. This is a blog for Michael Shane Welsh and Welsh Law, LLC, serving clients all over Georgia. You can find more information about us at www.michaelshanewelsh.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Michael has helped clients in twenty-six Georgia counties, and in Atlanta, Macon, Augusta, and Savannah.
Michael's primary practice is in Family Law involving divorce and custody issues, and in criminal defense. We have been solving legal problems for individuals, families, and businesses in State and Federal Courts.
- Divorce, Custody and Child Support
- Condominium Law and Litigation
- DUI, Felony and Misdemeanor Defense in State and Federal Courts
- Sexual Harassment Investigations and Litigation
- Advocacy in Immigration Court and USCIS on behalf of unaccompanied minors
Michael also teaches and gives talks on overcoming the fear of public speaking, and he is the author of a forthcoming book titled "Overcoming Fear".
How can we help you?